Exclusive Wedding Collections -Orange with Blue Pallu Kanjivaram Bridal Silk Saree with Gold Jari
Vivaaha Silks presents Exquisite Design Pure Kanchipuram silks in Gold Zari, handwoven with traditional designs, Double wrapped, Authentic Kanchipuram sarees are pieces of enticements.
Very pretty Kanchipuram Silk Orange saree is accentuated with gold intricate weaving Check Diamond desing. It has gorgeous gold weaving traditional design in between the blue Kaddi Korvai border and contrast blue pallu enhanced with gold diamond design, followed by a temple design.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for bridal, wedding or any traditional occasion.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached self emobossed design blouse in Blue with gold zari Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only