Immerse in Serenity with our Teal Blue Kanchipuram Silk Saree
Dive into a sea of elegance with our Teal Blue Kanchipuram Silk Saree. The enchanting teal blue body of this saree resonates with the calmness of tranquil waters, enveloping you in a serene aura. Adorned with a stunning one side temple korvai border in blue, reminiscent of intricate temple architecture, this handloom Kanchipuram silk saree is a true masterpiece.
The traditional border and pallu design reflect the rich heritage of Indian craftsmanship. Crafted from pure silk, this saree drapes gracefully, bestowing an ethereal charm. Immerse yourself in the captivating beauty of our Teal Blue Kanchipuram Silk Saree, perfect for capturing attention at any occasion.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for anyone who want to steal the spotlight.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached design blouse in blue color Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only