Timeless Elegance: Blue Kanchipuram Silk Bridal Saree with Gold Zari & Jacquard Grace"
Elevate your bridal ensemble to a symphony of grace with our enchanting Blue Kanchipuram Silk Bridal Saree. Handwoven with devotion, every thread tells a story of tradition and craftsmanship. The pure gold zari dances across the saree, illuminating the deep blue canvas. The intricate jacquard design adds an aura of sophistication. This saree, more than fabric, is a piece of heritage.
Its lightweight embrace ensures comfort as you step into your new journey. Whether it's your wedding day or a special celebration, this saree will adorn you with timeless elegance. Drape it, and become a living canvas of tradition and beauty.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for anyone who want to steal the spotlight.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached design blouse in blue color Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only