Exclusive Bridal Silk Saree - Tomato Red Pure Kanchipuram Silk Saree with Pure Gold Zari
Vivaaha Silks presents Exquisite Design Pure Kanchipuram silks in Gold Zari, handwoven with traditional designs, Double wrapped, Authentic Kanchipuram sarees are pieces of enticements.
Very pretty Kanchipuram Silk tomato red saree is accentuated with gold intricate weaving paisley-mango vine. It has gorgeous gold weaving traditional motif design, in between the Purple Kaddi border and contrast purple pallu enhanced with gold floral motifs, followed by a floral vine.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for bridal, wedding or any traditional occasion.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached blouse in Purple Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics.
- Iron in medium heat only.