Bask in the Radiant Glow of our Lemon Yellow Kanchipuram Silk Saree
Illuminate your wardrobe with the vibrant charm of our Lemon Yellow Kanchipuram Silk Saree. The refreshing lemon yellow color body of this saree embodies the zest and radiance of a summer day, exuding positivity and joy. Adorned with a captivating pink Korvai border, reminiscent of blooming flowers, this handloom Kanchipuram silk saree is a celebration of traditional craftsmanship.
The intricate border and pallu design showcase the artistry passed down through generations. Made from pure silk, this saree drapes gracefully, enveloping you in elegance and sophistication. Embrace the captivating combination of lemon yellow and pink with our Lemon Yellow Kanchipuram Silk Saree, perfect for adding a vibrant touch to your special occasions.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for anyone who want to steal the spotlight.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached design blouse in pink color Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only