Add elegance to your wardrobe with Magenta 10 Yard Kanchipuram Silk Saree
Add a touch of elegance to your wardrobe with this beautiful Magenta Kanchipuram silk saree from the Madisar collection. The saree features a plain body and a traditional design on the pallu, adding a touch of classic sophistication to your look. Handloom woven using double warp technique, ensuring a durable and high-quality product that will last for years to come. this saree is of the highest quality and is sure to make you stand out on any occasion.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for occasion
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.60 Kg to 0.75 Kg
- Length : 9.1 m saree
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2-5 business days
Note: No Blouse attached with 10-Yard Sarees
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only