Stylish & Traditional Bridal Maroon Handloom Kanchipuram Silk Saree
"Indulge in Opulence with Our Maroon Kanchipuram Silk Saree" This handloomed maroon Kanchipuram silk saree features pure gold zari work and a stunning floral vine design. The rich pallu showcases the weaver's artistry and adds to the saree's luxurious appeal. The self-color blouse perfectly complements this traditional piece. Embrace timeless elegance with our Maroon Kanchipuram Silk Saree - the perfect choice for special occasions and weddings.
Look unique and incredible as you wear our kanjivaram pattu saree that is beautifully handcrafted with a new age design. The jaquard design designs and self gold pallu in rich design give traditional and trendy attire. This maroon Kancheepuram Silk Saree is perfect choice for every age and any grand occasion.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for anyone who want to steal the spotlight.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached design blouse in maroon color Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only