Traditional Retta Patta Border - Traditional Design MS Blue Silk Saree with Retta Pettu Border in Pink
Vivaaha Silks presents Exquisite Design Pure Kanchipuram silks in Retta Pettu Border, handwoven with traditional designs, one and half wrapped, Authentic Kanchipuram sarees are pieces of enticements.
Masterpiece of Kanchipuram Silk in MS Blue color is accentuated with gold intricate weaving rudraksham design. It has gorgeous gold weaving traditional retta pettu border in between the purple border and purple pallu enhanced with chit design.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for bridal, wedding or any traditional occasion.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached blouse in Purple Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only