Bask in Sunlit Charisma with our Mustard Yellow Kanchipuram Silk Saree
Bask in the sunlit charisma of our Mustard Yellow Kanchipuram Silk Saree. The luxurious mustard yellow body of this saree is adorned with intricate zari brocade small flowers all over, resembling the beauty of a sun-kissed meadow in bloom. The rich maroon border and pallu design add a regal touch, elevating the saree to a masterpiece of traditional artistry.
Handwoven with utmost precision using pure handloom Kanchipuram silk, this saree drapes elegantly and exudes a luxurious sheen. The mesmerizing combination of mustard yellow with maroon creates a captivating and regal look.
Whether it's a wedding, festive occasion, or a celebration, our Mustard Yellow Kanchipuram Silk Saree will make you stand out with its charismatic appeal. Embrace the allure of Indian craftsmanship and elevate your style with this enchanting masterpiece.
Radiate charm and elegance with our Mustard Yellow Kanchipuram Silk Saree. The zari brocade small flowers and the rich maroon border and pallu design add to its regal beauty. Shop now and add a touch of sunlit charisma to your wardrobe from Vivaaha Silks.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for anyone who want to steal the spotlight.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached design blouse in maroon color Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only