Mustard Yellow Kanchipuram Silk Saree with Gold Zari Buttas by Vivaaha Silks
Step into sunshine with Vivaaha Silks' Mustard Yellow Kanchipuram Silk Saree. The vibrant hue mirrors a blooming marigold, radiating optimism and charm. Its intricate gold zari butta designs glisten like sunlight on petals. The traditional pink border and rich pink pallu add opulence. This handloom saree embodies unique elegance. Elevate your style effortlessly.
Draped in this saree, you'll embody timeless beauty and grace. It's not just a garment; it's a reflection of your unique journey.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for anyone who want to steal the spotlight.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached design blouse in pink color Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only