Embrace Enchantment with our Peach Kanchipuram Silk Saree
Step into a world of enchantment with our Peach Kanchipuram Silk Saree. The delicate peach color body of this saree exudes a subtle warmth, reminiscent of the soft blush of a summer sunset. Accentuated by a captivating magenta border and pallu, representing the vibrant blooms of a flourishing garden, this handloom Kanchipuram silk saree is a masterpiece of traditional artistry.
The intricate border and pallu design add a touch of regal elegance to your ensemble. Crafted from pure silk, this saree drapes gracefully and bestows a luxurious sheen. Embrace the mesmerizing allure of our Peach Kanchipuram Silk Saree, perfect for celebrating life's special moments with grace and style.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for anyone who want to steal the spotlight.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached design blouse in magenta color Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only