Adorn Yourself in Timeless Elegance with our Pear Green Kanchipuram Silk Saree
Indulge in the enchanting allure of our Pear Green Kanchipuram Silk Saree. Meticulously handcrafted, this saree features a captivating pear green hue with an exquisite Ananda border and pallu. The traditional border and pallu design showcase the rich heritage of Indian craftsmanship.
Made from pure handloom Kanchipuram silk, this saree drapes gracefully and emanates a luxurious sheen. Elevate your style and embrace the regal charm of our handloom Kanchipuram silk saree, perfect for weddings, festivals, and special occasions.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for anyone who want to steal the spotlight.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached design blouse in ananda color Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only