Radiant Red Kanchipuram Silk Bridal Saree: Pure Gold Zari, Thilagam Design, and Mesmerizing Meena Work
Step into a world of bridal dreams with our exquisite Radiant Red Kanchipuram Silk Bridal Saree. This masterpiece is not just a saree; it's a symphony of tradition and artistry. Crafted in vermilion red, it's a color of auspicious beginnings and vibrant love. Handwoven with meticulous care, this saree boasts the finest quality silk. Its weave is a testament to the artisan's dedication and expertise, ensuring a timeless piece that will be treasured for generations. The saree gleams with pure gold zari, adorning the body with intricate Thilagam motifs. Each detail tells a story of opulence and heritage. The rich, red canvas is adorned with mesmerizing Meena work, adding a touch of enchantment to your bridal attire. A vibrant green selvedge adds a pop of contrasting color, enhancing the saree's allure.
Draped in this saree, you'll embody timeless beauty and grace. It's not just a garment; it's a reflection of your unique journey.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for anyone who want to steal the spotlight.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached design blouse in vermilion red color Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only