Madisar - 9yard Bridal Kanchipuram Silk Saree in Red
This stunning red 9-yard bridal kanchipuram silk saree is a true masterpiece. Handcrafted by skilled weavers, the body of the saree features intricate vaira oosi design in pure gold zari, while the pallu is adorned with a traditional design that exudes elegance and grace. The saree is made using high-quality kanchipuram silk and is double warped for added durability. This bridal wear madisar saree is perfect for any special occasion and is sure to make the wearer stand out in the crowd. Experience the luxury of authentic kanchipuram silk with Vivaaha Silks, where we source directly from the weavers to bring you the finest quality sarees.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for occasion
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.60 Kg to 0.75 Kg
- Length : 9.1 m saree
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2-5 business days
Note: No Blouse attached with 10-Yard Sarees
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only