Bridal - Timeless Beauty of Red Kanchipuram Silk Saree in Copper Zari
Experience the Timeless Elegance of Vivaaha Silks' Red Kanchipuram Silk Saree, This red Kanchipuram silk saree from Vivaaha Silks is handwoven with intricate copper zari work, making each piece unique and one-of-a-kind. The body of the saree features a beautiful Thilagam design, showcasing the exceptional craftsmanship of the weaver. The combination of the luxurious Kanchipuram silk and intricate zari work creates a timeless piece that will never go out of style.
Celebrate Your Heritage with Vivaaha Silks' Red Kanchipuram Silk Saree, Embrace your cultural roots with Vivaaha Silks' Red Kanchipuram Silk Saree. Handwoven with copper zari, this saree features a Thilagam design that expresses the exceptional craftsmanship of the weaver. Made from the finest Kanchipuram silk, this saree provides a luxurious texture and rich drape, making it the perfect choice for special occasions and celebrations.
Look unique and incredible as you wear our kanjivaram pattu saree that is beautifully handcrafted with a new age design. The jaquard design designs and self gold pallu in rich design give traditional and trendy attire. This maroon Kancheepuram Silk Saree is perfect choice for every age and any grand occasion.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for anyone who want to steal the spotlight.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached design blouse in red color Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only