Borderless Fancy Butta - Tomato Red Kanchipuram Pattu Saree
Vivaaha Silks presents Exquisite Design Pure Kanchipuram silks in Gold Zari, handwoven classic and stylish big butta design in gold zari all over the body, Double wrap weaving. The Trendy Kanchipuram sarees are pieces of enticements.
Look unique and incredible as you wear our kanjivaram pattu saree that is beautifully handcrafted with a new age design. The butta design designs and contrast blue pallu in rich design give traditional and trendy attire. This Toamto Red Borderless Silk Saree is perfect choice for every age and any grand occasion.
These sarees are easy to drape. Perfect wear for anyone who want to steal the spotlight.
- Material : Pure Kanchivaram Silk
- Weight : 0.50 Kg to 0.55 Kg
- Length : 5.5 m saree + 0.7 m blouse
- Width : 48 Inches
- Wash Care : Dry wash
All Sarees are ready Stock and dispatched within 2 business days
The Sari comes with a plain running attached design blouse in plain blue color Shown in the last pic of this post.
We Ship Worldwide
We take at most care to bring the perfect color of the sari. The color may slightly vary due to Variation in Color Reproduction in cameras and screen, due to device temperature
Silk Saree Care:
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Dont dry parching direct sun light.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only